Join us for the June CIOM forum as members of RSK and IOM Waste Management, joins us at eagle lab. A presentation tailored to the construction industry will be given, and a Q&A session on all topics discussed will be hosted.
We will be discussing the following items:
- Outline of the current IOM access to disposal routes.
- The need to deliver more sustainable management of wastes.
- The TMT options available to enable materials reuse.
- Different Types of hydrocarbon contaminations.
- Options for TMT/processes on and off site.
- Est. costs.
This forum is open to the public and all are welcome.
The forum will be located at our office at Eagle Labs on Friday, June 30th, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM. Parking is available on the prom and our office is only a 5-minute walk away.
If you have any questions, please contact the CIOM office.